Friday, October 22, 2010

12 1/2 weeks

Today we had our 3rd ultrasound. I'm 12 1/2 weeks pregnant and everything so far looks good! On the screen today we could see the baby's mouth moving and the baby jumping around. It was so fun to see the baby move and to hear the heartbeat. It is crazy to see a baby only a few inches big has all these working parts. Every appointment gets more and more exciting to see how much our baby has grown and what the baby is doing now.
I don't have a baby bump yet, but as my belly grows I'll post pictures on here so you can all see :)


photos from today's ultrasound
 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful grandbaby we are having! Grandma Candy and Grandpa Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for starting this, now the miles won't keep me from sharing in this journey with you! Sending my love all 3 of you!! :)

    ReplyDelete