Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pretty sure pregnancy horomones are raging today. I just got a cold sore, have a migraine, and have been unpredictably crying all day... even sometimes while laughing. Ugh. What a day off this has been ;)

On a brighter note, I really feel like the holiday season is here. Zach's work xmas party was last weekend and mine is this weekend, then his birthday, then Christmas!! Yay! We have been able to share with pretty much everyone now that we are expecting a little baby come May. I'm surprised at how excited some people are!! It is fun to share with people that get so excited with us. Zach told quite of few of his work people last weekend at the party. I wish we could have told more people in person. It is so fun to see people smile so big when they find out.

I feel like Dec 17th (ultrasound day) is taking forever to get here!! We are both so excited to find out!! The last time we had an ultrasound was 2 months ago, so I am so so excited to see how much the baby has grown on the inside, especially knowing how much my body has grown on the outside! 8 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment