This week has been up and down. I have been quite sick, but Juniper was quite sweet and happy each day I was sick, so she made it pretty easy to get through the day taking care of her. Now, at the start of this week, I am much much better and Juni is getting sick. She has a stuffy nose and an awful cough with a small fever. She is also still have tummy troubles, but through most of the day she is still quite happy. She cries out in her sleep and isn't able to really sink into the deep sleep she needs, but we are getting through day by day. My mom arrived on Saturday and Juni has had lots of fun being entertained by everyone and getting lots of extra attention. She is examining her hands and toys in a whole new way. She twists and turns them and watches as she learns all the things they are capable of doing. She continues to be a rolly polly and loves to roll and roll every which way around the living room floor. The blue snuggle suit in the first couple of pictures is one my mom made for me when I was a baby. Juni loved being all cozy in it while we went for a walk one chilly day.
No comments:
Post a Comment