Monday, April 9, 2012

52 weeks

Ahhhh, I'm teary eyed already and I haven't even started the post. 52 weeks. In 2 days my baby girl will be one year old. I can't believe it. I love her more than I ever thought I could. She is strong and sweet and tenacious and joyful. Looking back where we started, I can't believe how far we've come.

This past weekend we traveled home to Nebraska to be with our families for Juniper's first birthday. Since it is only Monday, we haven't gotten a chance to see everyone yet, but Juni is enjoying every minute of making new friends with her family. She was sweet as could be on both flights as well as Easter church the next morning. I couldn't have asked for more out of her. I was amazed at how well she traveled and got along with such little naps.

A few new tricks she's been pulling out of her sleeve the past few weeks...
*sorting laundry (watching Mama pull laundry out of the big pile and throw it; she can do that too!)
*giving hugs
*clapping
*taking advantage of Juicy's toys (especially the balls with noise makers inside)
*hugging and kissing her animal toys
*getting down from Papa's lap on her own

Bathtime continues to be her favorite time of day. When she hears Papa start the tub water she will crawl in by his side and call for Mama to get in the tub with her. At the end of the day, bathtime continues to be Mama's favorite too. From the days of little Juni getting out of her harness, only for her bath, to the days of splashing and learning to blow bubbles under the water, it is a skin to skin time that we both cherish.


sadly, Juni's Grandma's computer is not reading my SD card :( I'll edit the post later with the pics from this week :)

Don't forget, Juni's party is this Saturday!!










No comments:

Post a Comment