Juni is getting taller, more agile, and more adventurous by the minute. She is finding all sorts of new places to explore and is enjoying the journey along the way. It is fun to see her reach a knob she has never been able to reach or pull herself up onto a table. She has made my heart skip a few beats, but I know it is only a glimpse of what is to come!
Last Saturday at swim I tried to take a few pictures that showed some of her regular activities (floating on her back, jumping into the water.)
This week we went to feed the ducks and geese. I have seen them here and there, but my friend Debra knew right where they congregate. They came up within 2 feet of our hands, but it was too hard to take a picture from that close. Juni loved feeding them and quacking at them. She would drop the bread right at her feet and they would run right up to grab it! The geese were a little temperamental, so we didn't stick around for long, but it was a lot of fun and something I am sure we will do again.
Her 1st year molars are still struggling to break through. The poor girl has had a few rough days this week, but we are getting through them together.
No comments:
Post a Comment