Friday, September 7, 2012

Lately...

 Juni wants to eat big pieces of EVERYTHING. Big hunks of bread, the whole apple, etc. Usually she is pretty good at it, so I my best to comply with her rising independence.
 She loves to mimic. This night, she pulled a pillow down, moved it so it was just right, then got down beside Papa and just grinned.
Today she dug out my bracelet from her toy box, went and picked out a reusable bag, put it over her arm, then waved bye to Juicy and I. Guess she is ready to hit the town alone. (Especially funny since I never wear jewelry, except my wedding ring. Maybe she was inspired by her Papa's watch, which he does put on every day before leaving the house.) She is picking up on so much every day. Her brain is working hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment