She is beyond excited that there is a little baby in Mama's tummy. She likes to talk to it and rub it and often tells me, "Mama, I like the baby in your tummy, A LOT! :)"
We are excited for our growing family and excited for Juni's excitement too. As she watched the washcloth balloon up in the bath water the other night she said, "Look, Mama, it has a baby in its tummy!" ...my first realization that she understands my tummy is changing shape ;)
We have done some prenatal yoga together that I received for my birthday and Juni loved doing the "stretches" more than I anticipated.
I used some birthday money last night to go out for pizza with our little family and as we were leaving the restaurant there was a man with a big belly and Juni oh-so-politely asked, "Mama, does he have a belly in his tummy too?" Oh, my sweet sweet girl, "No sweetheart, some people just have a big tummy."
Favorite craving so far: Peanut butter, bacon, and MUSTARD sandwiches!! The mustard is the most important part, as you can see. hahahahaha :)
Our little bun is cooking away with an estimated due date of Feb 5th!

No comments:
Post a Comment