Monday, March 10, 2014

5 weeks

I feel like we have ALMOST :) hit our groove :)





 family bath time
 double stroller fun. The island has a Target now (Hooray) and it is just over a mile from our house, so we walked all together. I don't know if my body was quite ready for that, but I survived. It is strange to think I ran a half marathon while 7 weeks pregnant and now it is real exercise to walk over a couple miles to the store and back. The journey our bodies take. Sigh.
 Juni wanted to take a picture of the tulips to show Grandma Susie
5 weeks 3.10.14 my growing girl

Although it is too soon to have any sort of real predictable schedule, I feel like I can more anticipate the day now and give Juni some fun outside time without a meltdown. We are finding our way. Genevieve seems at peace most of the time and still enjoys being held whenever we can hold her :) Her reflux is pretty intense and I realized if I set her down in her carseat, inclined, she'll stay on her own much longer and happier than if I lay her down flat. She just chokes on her reflux right away otherwise and that isn't good for anyone! I just need a chef and a maid and this house would be set!

No comments:

Post a Comment