Monday, June 30, 2014

21 weeks

This week I bought a sound machine to see if that would help Genevieve sleep a little more sound. It seemed to help some nights, but others, not at all. She is enjoying playing with soft toys so much. We've been trying to give her all these textured toys to chew on and she just never seemed interested, but when Juni brought her an all soft toy, she was in heaven, squishing the fake fur and sucking on the soft fabric part.
Juni continues to make Genevieve giggle each and every day by spinning, dancing, and just having fun. She likes to tell us that Genevieve is her baby sister and nobody else's! And that she is the best girl in the world :)
Papa is finding his groove while having the girls at home on the weekend while I am at work. Genevieve still won't take a bottle. :( Maybe one day? For now, I'm thankful I work close enough that he can bring the girls to me and I can take a break and nurse her. I feel bad he has to pack everything up and bring them, but for now, that's what's working best for all of us, and then Juni gets some out and about time too!

tea party with san pellegrino on a hot day :)
 She started out lying on my legs, she sat up, stood up, then leaned over onto my legs. She's so strong and so comfortable in the water.
 Hi, Mama! Yep! I'm filling out size 9 month clothes already!! My legs just keep getting longer!
 I guess I understand why people ask me if I highlight Juni's hair! :)
 Grandma Susie, this one is for you :) THIS is when Mama was laughing :)
 Genevieve is already a professional Juicy petter :)

20 weeks! Look how big Genevieve is compared to Juniper! Craziness!
Genevieve has been making a "Mama" noise for a couple weeks now. Zach said yesterday while I was at work she would hold up her arms for him to pick her up, then when he would, she would hold up her arms again and say, "Ama, Ama!" My sweet, sweet girl knew her Mama was missing.

...only a few more days until Nebraksa! Deep breath! Lots to do! We'll see you soon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment