first the pics from my new fancy phone...

Before we left for NE I tried fish-tailing Juni's ponytail. It kind of worked. :)
5 months
Favorites include putting her toes in her mouth, squealing just to hear the fun sound, and giggling while watching her big sister dance
pre wedding painting event that we were VERY late to b/c of course nothing wedding ever goes as planned
Juni was the first to catch the awful pukey bug we all ended up getting on our "vacation" home
pretty bride on her pretty day
I just can't get enough of this sweet, sweet babe
I think she looks JUST like her papa in this picture
Juni got her very first haircut in Nebraska!
Here she is helping Papa to blow up her new bouncy Giraffe
schucking corn with Olivia and Grandma
Mama was 3rd to get the bug. Although I am SO thankful it didn't hit me until the day AFTER the wedding, we only had two days of family time this trip, and I was sick through both of them. Ugh.
Cookie time with sprinkles
Dusting party
Genevieve and her favorite toy, baby Scratch
Little princess wiped out from playing and still recovering from that icky bug
family of four
My sweet Juniper Opal had to go under general anesthesia for some dental work. I was so happy to have my sweet girl back in my arms when it was all over. It took her the full day to recover, but the next morning she was bounced back and ready for action.
happy and active :)
tired girl
and I did occasionally have the camera with...
my little big girl
watching fireworks
these two are going to get into some trouble together ;)
cousins!
It was so nice to have a little time here and there with just Juni and Mama
cousin time
playing in Grandma's big yard with more cousins! Hooray!
22 weeks and getting so strong! She's had a couple of stranger danger moments when she couldn't see Mama or Papa, but overall she seems to be pretty agreeable with people. She is loving any stand-up/bouncer toy she can get her feet into.
Poppers, snakes, and smoke bombs were a hit. She isn't too sure about sparklers.
I was afraid she would spend her whole 4th of July here, but she did get out of the bathroom, a little, and even had some moments where she should have been in the bathroom, but wasn't ;) Another trip home survived!!
...and a couple from Papa's phone
fun at the zoo! can you tell she actually WANTED her picture taken this time?!?!
dancing with my girls
back home, swinging in the breeze
...and a couple from Papa's phone
fun at the zoo! can you tell she actually WANTED her picture taken this time?!?!
dancing with my girls
back home, swinging in the breeze
























No comments:
Post a Comment