At first we tried to do the pictures standing up.... that wasn't really working!
Thank goodness, because then, I got these GEMS!!
Sigh. Sister Love
Playing with her sisters new bath toys :)
Juni lined up some cars on her bed to race right before bedtime
Look at all that sweetness!! (Secretly they are just avoiding getting buckled in!)
Look at this beautiful girl!! I had just done her nails so we went outside to take a pic. Oh, how I love her!
Sweet big sister asked for a picture with her sweet baby sister. Playing nice :) :) :)
throw back.... Juni in this same dress! Haha I was just telling my mom this week how strange it is to see Genevieve in the clothes Juni was walking in (12 months). Juni grew into sizes after she was that age while Genevieve is about 6 months ahead, because of her height.
33 weeks!
Screaming when she doesn't like things (wants the spoon, needs her face/nose wiped, wants to push the buttons on the keyboard, etc.)
Enjoying watching strangers go by
Has a wicked fun head dance that looks like Stevie Wonder that she does when she is excited
Said "ball" at least 3 times today! We couldn't believe it! But then later it was on the floor and she couldn't reach it, so she asked for it!

These are such great pictures to capture the moments. I remember when you guys were little reading something about having babies & small children allow us to rediscover the world we live in and the beauty and life in the everyday. Love Genevieve's smile and can't wait to have her smile at me!! Juni's plaid dress and painted fingernails! Perfect.....
ReplyDelete