Tuesday, December 16, 2014

45 weeks, Papa's birthday

 45 weeks! Really, Mama? More pictures??
 Okay, Mama, I'll give you a little smirk! :)
 The birthday present Juni picked for Papa! Aggravation! They are learning how to play :) I guess Zach didn't know either!
 My sweet babe touched the oven while dinner was cooking :( Papa was letting her play in a cup of cool water :)
 Ok, now what do we wish for?!?!?
 Hooray!
 Family

 I keep getting these trio of pictures where I can't eliminate any. I know I will look back on these 3 when I am old and remember Genevieve's first Christmas. She LOVES the tree, and pulling off all the ornaments. We've tried to move all sharp, hooks, breakable up and out of reach. She was in her pajamas and asking to go night night until she got entranced by the tree, and then she didn't want to go anymore. She just wanted to stay and play in the glow of the lights.

My heart is full.
And this little gem was excited to get out in the sunshine after days of clouds and much needed rain. She wouldn't wear the ruffle coat I got out for her, because it would make her look like a dancer, but a vest was okay, because she would still look like a cowgirl! ...thank goodness ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love the straw hat and pastel cowboy boots! Genevieve's trio pictures look magical. Papa had a nice birthday, everyone looks content.

    ReplyDelete