Monday, March 23, 2015

We have a walker!

On the 7th of this month, Genevieve took her first (3) steps, to get to Juni! Mama was on the couch and Genevieve left Papa's arms to get to Juni, so we were all home to see it! Hooray!! Then, that was it. For quite a few days, not a single step. Then, on the 17th, she decided she was ready to move again. Being bribed, one Nerd(candy) at a time, she would walk from one side of a room to the other, 8 or 9 steps at a time and she hasn't stoped since. She is regularly walking across the room now, and yesterday, in the Jamba Juice lobby, Papa counted 23 steps in a row!


 Laying on a pillow on the floor that Juni had been snuggling in. She kept pulling the blanket up over herself, but then taking it off right away because she doesn't like blankets on her.
 Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
 All enjoying our green drinks!
 This sweet girl still enjoys Juicy's toys more than Juicy does.
 She loves to climb up into the little chairs and just sit like a big girl.

 My cowgirl, wearing her winter vest and rain boots to make her cowgirl outfit complete :) Cowgirl boots that fit her may be coming to a birthday soon ;)
 This is the day she started walking all over the house! I tried to take video but I couldn't get it to work right, or when it would work, she wouldn't walk, of course. Guess you will all just have to visit to see :)

 With her new puppy and kitty Jamberry nail stickers on :)


 playing in the back yard

 She loves putting the jewelry on herself.
 Juni made a fort with a blanket over the couch and my legs, then Genevieve crawled down in with her. They were both giggling like crazy.

 Juni was missing Mama extra this night and wanted me to "take a nap" with her. When I told her I had to stay up and do some things on my computer, she climbed up on the couch and asked for some of the blanket. I literally opened the website I needed, looked down at her, and she was passed out. I let her sleep there until I went to bed.
 Her smiles are getting bigger and bigger!
 post-nap sweetness
 bashful princess
 so sweet
 and silly
 and SCAREY!

 and SO MUCH FUN!
and Juicy just sleeps through it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment