Time just keeps flying by! I can't believe we already had another Drs appointment today. Still no ultrasound until the 17th... eek! Can't wait!!
Everything was great today. The doctor listened to the heartbeat again and said, "Sounds perfect!" Doesn't she know my baby IS perfect ;) I'm so lucky that we have such a great doctor. Every appointment is on time, easy, and comfortable. I wish all doctors could be like her. Last month I didn't have a single question for her, but I think I had 10 tonight. Of course her response to everything is to tell me everything is normal.... I'm thankful for that :)
I felt the baby for the first time on Thanksgiving morning and just a few flutters here and there since. I'm sure before I know it I'll be feeling a lot more than I want to. Zach is getting excited to feel the baby too. I wish there was a way I could help out with that, but I guess he'll just have to wait.
We took a new picture to post tonight with this update. As you can see from the grid on the door behind my, my belly doesn't look that much bigger, but it has gotten rounder. I can tell I/baby/we have grown more in the last couple of weeks from the way my clothes are fitting, and I feel like my belly button is stretching out, but I know I still have A LOT of growing still to do!
Wish we were closer to all of you, but know that we are as happy as happy can be. We are quite ridiculous and are absolutely enjoying every minute of this journey!
hey! Just saw the link to this on fb and say congrats again! I'm so happy for you 3 :)
ReplyDelete