Monday, April 4, 2011

All is well, and tired :)

Two more weeks of work to go. I'm just working about 25 hours/week now, so less time on my feet, but at the end of 5 hours I am definitely ready to go home and sit down. I am in shock that I'm only working for 2 more weeks. It seems like I should still have a couple of months, but my body is definitely wearing out quicker in these last couple of weeks.

36 week Doctor appointment was today. Nothing new. Baby sounds and measures well. So, we keep on truckin' through this process. We stopped at Babies R Us on the way home and for the 1st time we didn't buy ANYTHING :) There are still a couple of things we will get, but nothing that we need. It felt strange to walk out of that store empty handed.

My work baby shower was really nice. Everyone brought food.... Chow Mein, potato chips, brownies... I think they knew they were feeding a pregnant lady! We opened presents and then everyone guessed the day they think I'll deliver as well as how long they think my labor will be. Quite a few people guessed April 29th, so I guess we'll wait and see what happens!

My rocking chair is getting lots of good use already and Juicy LOVES to sit in it whenever I don't. Sometimes when my reflux is bad at night I'll come out and sleep in my chair for a few hours. I sleep for hours without waking up! It is amazing! I actually wish we would have had it sooner.

The weather has been BEAUTIFUL here this past week. Zach and I have been spending lots of time outside, walking to the store, and driving with our windows down. It has been nice to feel the warmth of the sun! It makes going for a walk at night so much more appealing when the weather is so nice. I'm sure Zach feels like he is moving slower than a snail, but most of the time he humors me. Final month, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment