Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Birth Story
I woke up at 2:48am Monday morning thinking I had a small gas pain. As I rolled out of bed to use the bathroom my water gushed all over the place :) We called the Dr. and she said since my water had already broke we should come in, just be checked, and then might have to go home again for a few hours, but we would see. We arrived at the hospital, with our bags just in case, just after 4am. The contractions were strong and close together. After a "quick ultrasound" just to check everything out the Dr. discovered that baby Juniper was breech. Then quickly checked me next to discover I was already fully dilated. It was time for everyone to move fast and get her out! Pretty soon I was literally signing forms with both my right and left hands as my IV was being hooked up, my blood was being drawn, and a gown was somehow put on me, and... and... and :) At 6:04am baby Juniper was delivered by C section. Talk about the craziest 3 hours of my life! Just trying to get some rest now and enjoy my new, beautiful baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment