Tuesday, May 29, 2012

From baby to...... toddler?! Sigh.

I kept telling myself since Juni's birthday that I had to stop calling her, "my baby," but I just couldn't do it. She still was, and still is, my baby. But, over this past week I've come to the realization that she is indeed a toddler now. 13 1/2 months, a baby no more.

She has been sleeping much better (knock on wood, please) throughout the night. She loves to walk around outside in her big girl tennis shoes. She is quick to comply when we ask her for a hug or a kiss. Now, instead of just pulling all the toys/diapers/etc. out of the basket, she now likes to put them all back in the basket! Yay! She is kicking her feet at swim and was under water for 7 seconds, no biggy, this last Saturday. Her hair is growing longer and thicker by the second. She says and points to her eyes and teeth.

We are enjoying every giggly moment of these precious weeks of transition. She is cuddling more than ever and I don't have a complaint to mention. My sweet baby....errrr, toddler :), continues to brighten my every day.












No comments:

Post a Comment