Her 'most steps in a row' total is now up to 19. She takes more and more each day. She is so steady on her feet, but doesn't seem to have the urge to just get up and walk down the hallway yet. Soon enough, I am sure.
Our Mother's Day was quiet and peaceful. Last year we were in the thick of things with a brand new baby. It is amazing how far we have come. I clearly remember getting everything ready, rushing to Panera, swinging Juni while waiting for our food, swaying her while I shoved my sandwich in my mouth, and getting home as quick as we could to take a nap. Today, I had to go in to work for a store meeting at 6:30 this morning, but then spent the rest of the day relaxing, with a little fun cooking and baking in the mix. We didn't have any big plans, but we rented a movie and spent lots of time playing with Juni. She has grown into such a fun and playful girl.
The photo of her sleeping is another fun day at the zoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment