Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Lately...

 Juni used this game from Aunt Clancy to make rows of blue and red all on her own before I even showed her how to put the pegs in the holes.
 Running on our walk
 Sitting on the bench; one of Juni's favorite 'stops'
 On a walk one night, Juni was walking, put her hands in her pockets, then tripped :( She busted up both her lips and scraped her chin and nose, but after about 30 minutes she hardly even noticed her ouchies, unless she saw them in the mirror.
 Juni loves toting around her babies. She puts them to bed and feeds them. I always thought I'd pick out a special baby for her for her birthday, but she already has so many, she doesn't need any more.
More baby love
Scooting around outside. Getting dirty and having fun.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment