Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Juni, oh sweet Juni

 First rolly polly
 Sending kisses to Aunt Lisa for her rainbow skirt
 Her drawing of Juicy. Zach didn't believe me. In all fairness, I'm not sure she even know for sure what happened b/c when she points to Juicy's ears, she points to the outside of the circles, but she did it all on her own, while I was in the other room.
 Cuddle time with Papa
 She has decided the OCCASIONAL little barrette is okay, especially if it is windy outside
 Not sure if you can see the details, but Juni drew her own banana, rainbow, and butterfly that I labeled
 I think this one is one of my all time favorites. So much Juni is coming through in this shot.


 So much sweetness is hard to handle :)

 Puzzles, puzzles, and more puzzles. She can now do a few of the 30 piece puzzles on her own. Zach and I were out trying to find more for her, but are having trouble finding those in that range of not 5 pieces, but not 50. Let me know if you come across any!
 First steam train ride. CHOO CHOO!!

 Bubbles with Papa

Painting with Mama. She is really starting to enjoy the finger/messy part! I know other moms don't like the mess, but I'm so thankful my loves-to-be-clean girl, is learning it is okay to explore and get her hands dirty sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment