33 weeks
34 weeks
35 weeks
All baby "stuff" is complete except for packing the hospital bag, which will happen this week, once laundry is done. :)
All the clothes are put away, the bed is in place, and the diapers and cleaned and in baskets ready for use.
I am really feeling great considering I am at 35 weeks (the end, haha). My reflux has come back and is honestly out of control this past week, but I don't feel like that is much to complain about. Juni is starting to talk about the things she will do with baby sister. She has talked about how when baby sister is in her car seat she will look at her, hold her hand, and sing songs to her. Melt. My. Heart.
We are a bit nervous about where Juni will go, depending on what time I go into labor and how long it will take, but it is just one of those things we'll have to deal with as it happens. I wish we had even just one family member close by, but we don't, so we'll make it work with what we have.
As I start to picture our life as a family of four, I know it will be different, but I am thankful for what I learned with Juni and thankful I will be more brave to venture out, even just to the park a block and a half away. I can feel the changes coming! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment