After an awful day at work and our "free juice giveaway" I got to come home and snuggle this little nugget :)
Someone always gets squished when the 3 girls try to sit together
Juni enjoying her special pink bath from Grandma
Juni decided she would share her Gyffy toy and Genevieve was fascinated!
Juicy appreciating the attention of Genevieve. Genevieve adores Juicy and would follow her around if she could.... which will happen soon enough, I'm sure.
Juni and I were able to go meet her friend at the park while Papa stayed home with Genevieve. I forgot how easy it was to have one child. And it was REALLY nice to just spend some time with her without having to ask to her wait while I took care of 17 other things. We had FUN!
Hi, Mama! I like this rattle! It feels good on my teeth!
Sister Love
Love pile :)
chewing and chewing and chewing
Juni has been such a help in trying to comfort her sister through the rough days
Juni explained to me that she was trying to calm Gyffy down, but Gyffy wanted picked up and put down again and again and she couldn't figure out how to make her calm. After her nap this day she came out, got down on her hands and knees to talk to Gyffy and ask her if she was feeling calm, and thank goodness, she was, so they sat together on the couch :) She then decided she would name her Sophie, like the baby chew toy giraffe Sophie :) And Lua's Mama, Sophie.
Melt. My. Heart.
I love Juni's expression :)
Sister Love
27 weeks!
Her second tooth (bottom right) came in on Tuesday, two days after her first tooth. She had a rough day, but not as rough as I'd expect, honestly. She's been sleeping a little better since, but still quite needy and wanting to be held all the time throughout the day. She's loving any interaction SO, SO much. Papa and I both heard her say Papa this week and she's been pointing at some things.
hahaha I love Juni's face :) :) :) Her expressions these days are killing me!
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment