Monday, August 4, 2014

6 months/26 weeks

 stuffing her cheeks with pineapple marshmallows :) :) :)
 she didn't want to nap on her own, but she passed out on the couch next to me :)
 my sweet baby
 real life
 "Look Mama and Papa! I can touch this tree!!"
 Rockin' a headband for the first time
 6 months! She turned 6 months old on Sunday and cut her first tooth (bottom left) on Saturday! Friday was a rough day for all of us, but we survived, and by the time we got to Sunday we had smiles on our faces! Genevieve has really started to used more work-like noises. Her sounds are changing to more of her "voice" instead of just babble. She stands up strong in her walker toy and grabs at everything she can, to put it in her mouth, of course, especially anything we are eating or drinking. She had some spoonfuls of banana, but she wasn't loving it as much as I anticipated.
 Genevieve was ASLEEP when I got home from work on Sunday!!! Just like this!

 Her favorite teething rattle, although she also enjoys chewing on baby Scratch (her stuffed cat) as well as her crinkle bunny toy, her little giraffe knot blankie, Sophie the giraffe, and well, everything!
 sisters for life! ;) 
I have so many more sweet pictures of my little Juni on my camera but the girl will not keep her clothes on. I get her dressed three times a day and as soon as she can rip them all off, she does. So, in order to keep her nakedness off of the internet, I don't have quite as much to show you, but I assure you, she is still being the best big sister Genevieve could ask for, and the same sweet loving Juni you all know :)
26 weeks
She seems to be sleeping a little better (for today) since that tooth popped on in. She cuddles so tight and really grabs on for a good hug when you pick her up. She actually has since she was teeny, but they're getting even more like real big hugs the older she gets. She is less relaxed in her baths now as she always wants to be sitting up, but she still seems to enjoy her time in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment