Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Time is flying!

I can't believe we've been home from Nebraska for a week already. It was great to see family and friends and have a baby shower with everyone! It was lonely to come back to a world with no family, but we've readjusted and life is back in full swing.


We spent the first couple of days back here setting up the nursery and getting all of her new things put away. It feels good to know her bed is ready, her clothes are ready, and we are getting more ready every day.


It was strange to be off work for 9 days; I can't imagine what it will feel like being off work for 12 weeks!! They have promoted another employee to manager so it is comforting to know all will be well while I am gone. I have reduced my hours some, but business has been picking up as the weather gets better and better. It has been fun to keep working and I'm so happy that I still can, but there are days I come home and can't move. I feel great while I am at work, but then it will hit me all of the sudden and I just can't be on my feet anymore.


Everything else with the pregnancy has been going well. While we were home she completely switched positions. She had been all huddled up on one side, up high, and then while in Nebraska streched herself out all over the place. She now is moving around here and there and everywhere! We are now 1/2 way into week 33; I can't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment