Sunday, December 23, 2012

Lately....

 
naptime snuggles
Juicy is more than happy to have someone to keep her warm on these cold and rainy days.
 Juni eating her first candy cane and trying Mama's peppermint hot chocolate
 Safari time!
 See, Mama, I'm a big girl; I put my own headband on!
 Time to make a gingerbread house!
 Candy, candy, candy!...minus a few pieces into Juniper's tummy :)
 We had SO MUCH FUN! I would squirt the frosting on, and then she would stick the candy in it. Now, she loves to look at her candy house, and say, "Candy! House! Candy! House!" She gets so sad when I put it back up, but if I leave it down, she'll just pull all the candy off; who could blame her ;)
 I was in the kitchen and then hear, "MAMA! Stuck! Help!" After climbing into Juicy's scratching post, she got both feet stuck. Oops!
After music class on Thursday, we had a little holiday party with snacks. Here are most of the kids in her class. A few, already traveling for the holidays, are missing, but it was still a great time. Since Juni is still eating minimal dairy, the teacher asked people to bring dairy-free items, and all moms but one complied. One mom even looked up a cookie recipe, and baked cookies that were dairy free, so Juni could have them. It was nice to see other people go to so much trouble so Juni could participate and be a a part of the group. I just had to keep her away from the big hunk of cheese.

1 comment:

  1. It's pretty cute that she would actually put on a headband! Maybe she'll really wear them someday. It's fun to see her little 'music mates'...

    ReplyDelete