Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Phone pictures from Thanksgiving trip

On trips, pictures are even more scattered than usual. Sometimes we have the camera with and sometimes we don't. I usually post a little before leaving and then not for a while after we get back. After going home over Thanksgiving we've been struggling to get back in the swing of our routine. Juni has had a rough cough for a couple of days, which has meant only a 15 minute nap a couple of days in a row. So, since it has been quite a while since my last post, and so much has happened, I'm going to throw some posts together so you can see her bright shining face.


 Juni's friend, Miles, on the airplane. We are 99% sure Juni's cough came from Miles, but they sure were cute together.
 Since Ellie and Juni are less than a year apart, I have high hopes that their cousin relationship will turn into a lifetime long special connection. Whenever they hold hands or hug I get a little emotional and excited for the love they already share. (Juni also got to have her first sucker, a tootsie pop, at Elbee's restaurant.)
 While shopping for some last minute details for her Grandpa Billy's birthday present, Juni couldn't keep her hands off of all the yarn and fabric and colors and textures. Then, once she went back to Grandma Susie's house and found out Grandma had all this cool stuff too, she was in heaven!
 Connor and Ellie were both so sweet with their little cousin Juni. They doted on her like she was the prize pony and she ate up every minute of it. When we very first arrived, they each took her by one hand and led her to the toy room to play. I don't think I will ever forgot that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment