Monday, February 10, 2014

Genevieve Athena!! Hooray!

Last Sunday I posted my 40 week wrap up, not knowing my contractions would start that night and it really would be the very end of my pregnancy. I plan to sit down at some point and write and document a complete birth story, but for now, just a quick update.

Genevieve Athena was born at 2:47pm Monday February 3rd! She weighed 7 pounds 2 ounces and was 20 inches long.

We checked out of the hospital around dinner time on Tuesday and Zach went back to work today. We are taking each moment as it comes. We have gone for a couple of walks, and a trip to Target, despite day after day of rain.

Juni has been sweeter than sweet and adores Genevieve to pieces. She has decided she will call her Miss Buttercup and Zach and I couldn't love that idea more. I don't know where she got it from, but I think it is cuter than cute.

 Feb 4th (1 day old...less than 24 hours)



 Feb 5th (2 days old) Sisters
 My hormones lose control when I see these pictures. I feel like I've waited my whole life for this. Perfect. I love them. I love them. I love them.



No comments:

Post a Comment