Monday, February 17, 2014

Two weeks

 First big bath. Her umbilical cord came off before it was quite ready to, so I haven't dunked her all the way in yet, but she enjoyed resting on my legs while I wiped her down with a washcloth.
 Two weeks!
I'm embarrassed to admit what couch potatoes we have become, but we get out at least once a day and try for twice, once before and once after nap. Juni has enjoyed some play time at the park and Genevieve comes along for the ride. She seems to be content in the Moby wrap for long periods of time and of course does better when she is in my arms than lying by herself. She is adjusting to life outside the womb well. We did try going out to eat the night before Valentine's and it ended up making Genevieve sick. So, there is no more question, she does have tummy issues too. I'm so thankful I had changed my diet in the third trimester to make her entry into this world much easier on her, and all of us. I'll keep following the MSPI, etc. diet and just eat at home. It certainly isn't convenient, but it certainly is worth every ounce of effort it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment